Saturday, September 20, 2008

So Near Yet......So Farrrrrrrrrrr

This is sadest day of my life.......A day which i will never forget, of how i could get it, but i couldn't, so small a difference but lost to it, because of a few mistakes.....

I NEED ANOTHER 1 MARK TO GET AN A FOR HISTORY!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I've never scored an A before for history since form 4 and to think that i was so near to it, that's so unfairrr. And the irony of the teacher is that she gave markah kesian to others but not me, *starring dagger at Mr. T*. Darn you Mr.T, can get markah kesian but i can't.

Hence now i'm left with the only hope of getting an A to fulfill my objective, Big L. Oh God please open my teachers eyes so that she can see the points and blind her eyes for the mistakes i wrote Amen. Well, whatever the results is, i'm ready for it because i've did my best for my trials and today marks the last day i'm going to play any computer games because i'm still not satisfied with some of my results and also because i haven't been studying much lately.

It's time to clobber books!!!
In the sense of reading.

And as a self-motivation, if i had studied well then after SPM i'm gonna lavish myself with a new bar-the long one(body building one la....) and a jar of protein drink after SPM. So if you know me or even if you don't know me, encourage me in my studies, because it's what encouragement that drives a person to an extend where he or she has never reached before by themselves and i too in return would encourage you too whoever reading this blog. Hence i shall start with a word of encouragement for those sitting for SPM this year,

Do your best and God will do the rest

So do drop a comment for me to know that you're reading my blog in our exchange of encouragements :)
God Bless you.
__________________________________________________________________________

Wilson loves Cartoon!

Yes i admit i've been watching quite a number of cartoons lately and isn't it just fun watching it? i stayed up till midnight last night watching 101 Dalmations and today i sacrificed part of my sleep for Dumbo! and just now i watched Billy and Mandy-ROFLMAO watching that show. I know i know i'm 17 and SPM just round the corner, who says it's wrong to watch cartoon? And cartoon is a good therapy of releasing stress, so fellow SPM'sians, watch cartoon, when you're stress!

__________________________________________________________________________

I had to skip serving for youth worship again.....because the WL was UNABLE TO CHANGE THE TIME!!! whyyyyyyy, i haven't been serving for the last 2 months and now i'm wondering should i serve for the next quadrant....perhaps i should, yea, i should, alright, i'm going to serve 1 more time and take leave.

No comments: