Sunday, November 25, 2007

Vacationi Bible school

some of you might wonder what's 'vacation bible school.' well, it's a camp for childrens. don't worry, i did not went there as a participant. i went there to help.
Whew! what could i say about it? fun? suffering? tiring? exciting? i myself am lost in words on how to describe my feelings towards this camp. if any of you has ever taken care of children's before, you'll noe what i mean. To top it up, i hav to take care of 8 children age from 7-9. and the thing which made me really pissed is that my same team captain only has to take care of 6 children!
let's get started, never judge a child by their innocent faces! y do i say so? i realize at the end of the day that the innocent looking face boys has a golden ring above their heads at times and at times you'll see two horns coming up! plus the tail and the three pointed fork! another that really gave me a surprise is that nothing comes free! there's a really cute boy who follows me around and carry my things for me. well, to motivate children's, stickers are used. and that boy asked me for stickers!
boy :teacher, i want stickers!
me : you answer my questions then i'll give you.
boy : i help you take things wor?
me :*speechless*
welll, now you noe what i meant. One more funny thing, there's a boy you noe. with a hair cut really like a girl's. my first impression was that he's a girl. yeah, i really thought that. until later that day when he entered the guys dorm, then only i realized! he's a BOY!
well, that's the first day. the second day the captains get to swim first. to top things up i and my fren were the first two fellas to went inside the pool. there was splashing water at each other mostly between the captains and the children's. and towards the end, my leg cramp. yeah, it really crammped. right leg lower muscle. whew, it was sort of fun and painful at the same time.
third day i no more mood ady. not only me, most of the captains too no more mood and the children too getting more out of control. there was supposed to be 2 session and they decided to cancel out the second session. happy la me! i think of the people there i'm the most happy one!wwwweeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
that wraps it up for the camp. sry for no photo's but i'll try to get them asap la.

No comments: