Friday, June 5, 2009

Bloggg

I felt like blogging but doesn't have something really good in mind to blog about. Well here's what happening to me right now:-

1)My dad's sorta blasting the stereo system, which might be the reason how i woke up at 10.11 am. WWEEEEE finally get to sleep past 9am after one whole week.
2)I have 2 upcoming test next 2 weeks, gotta start studying(actual studying) after slacking since semester starts. 10 more weeks till final test.
3)Just got an assignment where i'm suppose to design a browser for the World Cup 2010 that's being held in Afrika. Any ideas guys and girls? which software should i use, how should i design it? Chrissy help me!!!!!
4)Gonna have homecook wantan mee for lunch!
5)Most of my friends went for church camp, so this Sunday no activities, whereby i might return back to my holiday villa(as my mom calls it) or anyone wanna go for badminton at Challenger on Sunday evening?leave me a comment on my cbox
6)Damn i hope i'm not gonna be like Tris whose life is in bullet form(jk tris)

No comments: