Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sem 2

Semester 2 came to an end 2 days ago. So fast. Well it's actually short sem-2 months. And now I have a 2 months break. What am i GONNA do this 2 months? I have no idea....

Campus life is, FUN! but sometimes it gets boring cause the routine is the same.

Morning- wake up. wake friends up. pangsai pangjie. go class.
Afternoon-lunch. nap. study(a bit la sometimes). gym.
Evening- dinner(always have trouble deciding where to eat).
Night- study(sometimesssss)
And the all day round activity is-ONLINE!~~~~

And no, it doesn't change much except once in a while go KaraOkI!

Today, I had to shift all my things out of my den. From the least to the greatest. Why? because they wanted to do some renovations. I hope they build remote control fan, replace the bed with water bed, change the cupboard to a sliding door cupboard, change the table to a solid wood table, the chair to a chair with cushion, and replace the tiles with parquet.

BUT

it's only gonna be a paint job........

Had 5 trips up and down my room. 2 times more than the previous sem....what's more this time stepper stairs and now i'm at 4th floor! but finally finish shifting all my things into the car. And then, hehe, went into girls dorm~~~~~

No comments: