Saturday, March 6, 2010

End of the Road

It has been a long journey.
Travelling with you to places far and near, rural areas and metropolitan areas.
You have really served me well.
But now,
now it's time to say goodbye.














Goodbye Celcom.
*sobs*
-no more unlimited messages and calls
-no more no need to worry about credit left
-no more wide coverage(I got to boast about the wide coverage when I used celcom)
-no more 'dad pays all the bill'
let's bow our heads as we remember this beautiful moments I once had.........

*one minute passes by*



Hello Maxis!
After so many years being separated, it's now you and me again! I can't say I hate your coverage which sucks, I can't say I hate your service which kinda sucks too, I can't say I hate the long advertisements you have at times, cause if I do, i'll be hating myself for changing to Maxis.

It's a new journey, so serve me well Maxis! and i'll see whether we'll last~~~~

P.S:FYI,my number is still the same. Anyone who comes asking what's my number now will get a slap on the head.

No comments: