Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Results.....

There goes my CGPA score of 4.0........... Just can't bear the fact that I dropped CGPA points, partly due to my fault and the lecturer's FAULT TOO!!! Tell me what you think about this:

First day of class:
Lecturer: Ok, we will emphasize more on iteration, if's, functions. As for Classes and Structure, it won't be coming out in your final exam.

Throughout the semester:
Lecturer: Focus more on those that are coming out. Classes and Structure not coming out.

Lecture on Class and Structure:
Lecturer: I'm just going through it quickly since it's not coming out.

Last few lectures:
Lecturer: Classes and Structure won't be coming out in final exam.

Final exam:
me: *flips through exam paper.* OMiGosH! Classes and Structure came out! no idea how to do......

I feel cheated. What the heck for the lecturer go waste his breath saying it won't come out for the whole semester but in fact coming out. He sets the paper like a few weeks before finals and he goes on proclaiming that it won't be coming out. #&%*!!!!!!!!

P.S: Classes and structure are topics in C++ programming. And yea, I got A- for C++. Dang it.

No comments: