Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life's brief candle

Time is money and money is time. We hear this very often, and often i wonder, if it's the same, why don't we buy things with time? how much does that book cost? 1 hour And why don't we count time with money? what time is it? 2 ringgit.

Randomness

Ok, it's been 1 week or more since i last update and my good friend, J is bugging me to update my blog so here i go.

Nothing much has been happening in my life lately, just the usual up and down's. I wonder is my life gonna be like this for the rest of my life? is it just the daily rutin? or is it because i haven't step out into the real world? i wonder, hm.....or is it i'm missing someone in my life? someone important? someone i care about? wilson, you're getting in BGR things.... ops sry, ok, but just that everytime in the morning when my alarm rings, i wake up and tell myself, well, here's another day.

People say that you should enjoy life more, well, it's true but then, easier said than done. How to make my life interesting? have more friends? get a girlfriend? wilson.... spent time studying? ew... sleep and do nothing? well, for a period of time perhaps...

Well, which would you choose? somehow, to me, all of the above just wouldn't satisfy me, not just me but you too, worldly things can satisfy a person's soul but how long do you think it would satisfy? but let me tell you one thing which can satisfy your soul, Jesus! Just a testimony,

i was born a Christian but never really understand what does it means fully, is it just a religion that you worship just like other religions? but throughout my life, i discover that it was more than that. Somehow everytime i go to church, i feel that i had somehow been revived, been replenish, refuel etc. At times i did tried to build a wall between me and God but when i do, i become afraid, feeling insecure, and a feeling of solitaire though i may have friends around me. This is when i come to realized that my life isn't everything about me only, it's about someone bigger than i am, my God. That is why, i have something to live to. My God has a purpose in me and i know that, which is why i know that my life is not going to be the single routine that i'm experiencing now, though i may not know it all, all things will be revealed at the right time and i believe, that whatever God has in mind for me, i'm ready to do it.

2 comments:

matthew said...

Wilson, this is an impactful post here. I could feel the honesty & sincerity behind your simple words. Wanna encourage you that yes, life is much more than what the rest of the world is shouting at us about & I'm here to celebrate with you that we have Jesus who has promised us much greater purpose & life in our future. Each day can be exciting if we bring Him along in all we do. A word; be temperate. That is to stay true, steady & trusting through the thick & thins of life as the Word has taught, & we shall prevail. =)

Wilson Cheah said...

*wiping a tear away*
i'm very touch at what you said and yes, we must prevail, for as a salt, we must not lose our saltiness