Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tagged ~.~

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

.......................................................................................................................................................
1)I don't smoke
2)I don't take drugs
3)I don't drink(drink alcohols)....(well, i do, but once in a gold moon)*smirks*
4)I'm still a virgin! yay me!
5)I'm 17 this year, LOL
6)I'm sitting for SPM trials now
7)I'm sitting for SPM this year DUH
8)I'm a guy yes!
9)I'm not a girl yes!(not being sexist here)
10)I'm Wilson, owner of the Wilson brand and in fact, the founder *all smiles*
11)I'm going to school tomorrow
12)I'm not good at flirting, seriously
13)I like girls and my gaze would follow them when i see pretty girls, who doesn't?
14)I like playing the drum :)
And i shall end with a dramatic ending, (to those who reads the bible, you'll know what i mean)
16)I am who I am. I was, I am and I is and if anybody ask you who am I, tell them I am who I am.

Yes, tag done! sorry guys about some of the lame stuff above, trials now la, need to release stress, pressure, tension, bowel and etc......

Ops forgotten something, i forgot to tag the people! And so henceforth, the great and mighty Wilson will tag:-
-Joy Tan P** Y**
-Jeannie
-Kenneth
-Chrissy
-Joan

P.S:yes i know i'm supposed to tag 10 person and you obviously can see that i have more than 10 contacts on my fellow F.R.I.E.N.D.S list but most of them are lazybummersunactive so i hope that those who got tagged by me would do it.

No comments: