Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Recentlly-ssss.....

And since i got my free private tutor at photoshop CS 3, it didn't hurt at all for me to try out some new things :) but i haven't try them out yet, haha.

Oh i had such a tiring day today, went to TS around 11 a.m and started bowl-ing. Haiyo, i'm really noob at bowling. Only manage to hit spares, longkangs, and a few pins, not a single strike T.T. After that walked all the way to Pavilion to watch movie and guess what happen?

#1
Mr.J's maybank couldn't be process. Why? cause he has to much money inside and taking out RM 50.00 out is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. In the end, me and KF had to wait for over 50 minutes for him to withdraw RM 50..... borrow from Ah Long only la like that...

#2
KF don't bring money out when he goes shopping. So we had to stand around debating what to do next in front of the cinema. Next time, KF, if you read my blog, BRING MONEY OUT WITH YOU!

#3
There's the monorail but they decided to walk to Hang Tuah from Pavilion. Because of that, my legs are aching now. However, halfway at Imbi's monorail, the wind blew with full force and it was a wondrous feeling! apart from where my hair got messed up.

Yesterday,
I met Joy at 1 utama :). Such coincidence. And i really mean conincidence, no planning anything ok in case u think i'm going out with her. Walked around with her, not walk, shop around, she shop, not me shop. Click here for further details. It's further down the page, and check out what she said about me ^.^

I'm feeling so random now.......
so random pictures it

clean, spick and span. That's our motto
Pro leh

No comments: