Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life Hence Far

Life has been quite boring recently, because i've been sleeping, eating, and dying on books books and books. Basically books mean studying or revision. What to do.....SPM coming, have to study hard, to achieve my dreams as and engineer, yes i want to become an engineer.

How's my revision?
Well, i'm pretty happy for all subjects except for 4 subjects which i would classify as killer subjects for me,
Biology
Moral
B.M
History
These are the killer subjects. Why? let me explain.
#1 Biology
100% memory, you have to memorize numerous names and they can be really long and draggyyyyyyyy. I did not touch my bio AT ALL when i was at form 4, yeah i regret about my arrogance. Now i have to make up for it by studying the whole syllabus and i target to do so in 1 week, that's why i'm SUFFERING now.

#2Moral
I don't know whether is it that i sucks in it or is it that my school teacher is being super duper mega tera strict when marking my paper or our(my class) papers. I have never scored higher than 50 since form 1 in moral. Sad case eh?

#3B.M
I ain't good at language, what's more BM? and you can't understand BM, you can only do BM. Am i confusing you? if yes, GOOD! i myself don't understand what i'm talking about.

#4History
Everybody's favourite subject! konnonnya....once again, it's memory power again. Those who wants to be lawyer, they're a master of history. And all those names you have to remember....there was a joke my friend told me, but it's racist, so better not post it, or kena ISA.

As for the rest, i'm a master of it! MUAHAHAHAHA! well, not master la, but good at it :)

Guess what? my dad gave me a challenge for my SPM. If i get 6 A's and above, i get RM __ for each A. How much? don't bother asking me, it's P&C but it's goodddddd!!!! So yeah, i'm working for it, not because of money but for once, i'm inspired to study! yay me!

P.S:i know the title 'hence' doesn't fits in but i purposely place it there for fun, weeeeee

No comments: