Friday, September 5, 2008

The End Pt 1

My CPU has finally return after 1 week of hibernating and 1 week of vacation. Guess what? my CPU's fatherboard went surfing in a board and since he didn't clean it after he surf it, he had to buy a new one. However, i discover later that the board he bought was unable to understand thumbsign. Because of that, i couldn't listen to much music because he didn't know i was congratulating him and he got pissed at me so he didn't want to serve me. So mean la he....

P.S:Hope you understand what i meant.

And now,

Trials are finally overrrrrrrrr!!!!!

After 4 weeks of hardcore studying, sleep eat read books books and books, i can finally sai all my books out for...a while. BECAUSE SPM STILL NOT OVER YETTTTTTT........Nevertheless, it's party time for meeeeeeee, it's me and I for the next two daysssssss. Why two days? cause i don't wanna rust and there's still pretty much for me to catch up.
Argh, having a headache!
Wth, i forgotten what i wanted to write.....argh leave it as it be, ending my post here.

No comments: