Friday, March 13, 2009

Fun Days

I've been having a lot of fun the last 2 days. On Thursday and on Friday. On Thursday, I went to take my results as you would all know. And guess what, by the time i reach my school it was around 12++ and i was among the last few to get my results. So kan cheong man, not knowing how's your results gonna be and looking at the disappointed or happy faces, it makes the butterflies in your stomach reproduce even faster.

So i walked into the physics lab and went to my teacher. Of all the things, the teacher told me to go clear my Nilam thingy. Megaton, wanna take results have to go pay money which fortunately i don't have to. Unlike someone who has to pay 35 bucks for it. And to cut my long story short, i'm satisfied, happy in fact with my results. I'm not gonna mourn over it because i think i deserve what i got based on the amount of effort i put into study. So to all those still taking exams,


So after that, we went to TS to eat and play bowling. I manage to score above 100 for each game, haha, quite a breakthrough in fact. And then went home. Later at night, we had a suprise party for Justin K, haha! hope you like it. We had much fun there and guess what, someone became dragonball! go check his blog for further details.
___________________________________________________________

Friday
Woke up early morning due to an sms alert tone and shortly after that, i heard a noise sickening to my ears and painful to my efforts.....thunderstom. How lah to go Sunway Lagoon if raining.

And it rained. It rained for forty days and forty nights and on the last day, there was flood everywhere. Lol. Exagareting. It rained all morning and when we reached there, it stopped! quite a miracle eh? since whether forecast was that there was going to be a thunderstorm. So my CG, the ex-form 5 CG went to Sunway Lagoon and play!!!!

Like small boys and girls, we play everything(not all) there is that they allowed us to play. Somebody wanted to play the Merry Go Round but unfortunately, that's only for kids. Justin and Kenneth got sick too from the Tomahawk and the spinning cups. Both their faces were green after that and after some time, Justin finally puked which made him feel better. As for the rest of us, we were fine. Even the girls were fine from the Tomahawk. noob Justin, lol....

So we play, play and play until 5 then we bath, change and went for dinner at Carls Jr. 24 bucks for a burger, which i rather have 5 plates of chicken rice instead. On the way home, we took the taxi followed by KTM and then parents fetch us home. None got lost or hurt(major injury) and each arrived home safely. So my head is safe after all since i was, unfortunately, the organizer.

No comments: