Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kids NOWADAYS

Kids nowadays........

Kids nowadays........

How should I describe them? overpampered? somehow that's the only word I can think of to describe them. And today, I met one that I actually lost my patience with.

It was 25th March, 1.00++, and I, of everyone in the world was in charge of a computer class. So came along this boy, who just couldn't sit still. Tell him to keep quite, goes inside the right and comes out from the left. Keeps playing, make noise, and obviously too much TV because he was acting like those power rangers, ultraman, bla bla bla....

So being a teacher, akhem, yes teacher, I told him to come to me and he tried to hide which end up with me pulling him across the room to the middle where he was to stand. And then came the suprise,

He clench my hand that was holding him with his hands and that started it.

me: Let go.
Jo: *hit me with his left hand*
ohhhhh that does it for me,
me: *slap down paper that i was holding with my right hand onto the table nearby, turn him round, and SMACK onto his buttock* DON'T YOU EVER DARE HIT A TEACHER!
suddenly the whole class become quite, and of course his eyes start turning red and bla bla bla......

So kids nowadays, not only overpampered, VIOLENT also. Because of too much power rangers or wait, maybe it's the latest hit, Ben 10-which i'm really sick of seeing so many Ben 10 merchandise among the kiddies and the irony of it all is that, i'm watching it.....

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

hahaha.. I like this post!