Thursday, May 21, 2009

Engineering Drawing

Just came back from class not long ago, class supposed to end at 4 but oblique on being a hardworking boy, I left the class at 5. I left the class late with a reason ok, to finish my work. Ever heard the saying, today's homework should be finished by today. Haha that's my motto. When the class end I was like close to finishing the drawing when the lecturer was walking by, saw my drawing and said,

'Oh you drew it wrong already, should be 1cm.'

It was like OMG to me, so hard to draw and I drew it wrong, WTH!!! but late better never, so stay back and draw lo....by the time i finally finished drawing only left me and the tables/chairs.

The drawing that took me about 2 hours!(my assignment also)
Looks nice eh?
My mistake was the star sides were supposed to be 1cm apart and I drew it 2cm apart. From the image above, i had already finished drawing all the sides and of course, I had to draw them again! &^%#^

The tables and me
This was taken when i was about to leave

And I have like 10 more assignments for this subject to be completed by the end of this semester...zzzzz......

No comments: