Saturday, May 9, 2009

Life at Inti

I think most of you would be asking how's my life at Inti. Even today a number of people have been asking me how's life at Inti. My reply is simple, 'fun and boring' what do you mean by that? well, let me tell you about it and i think it's gonna be a routine for the rest of my stay at inti.

First of all, you guys know that Inti is at Nilai(well the one that i'm studying in) and in Nilai, there's nothing much to do. Not like KL where there's uncountable entertainment surrounding you. As for Nilai, the place where Inti is located, entertainment is limited. Let me tell you the entertainment available:

Snooker/pool
karaoke
mamak
sports-basketball,swimming,futsal,squash

I think that's all the entertainment there is. So it's fun when you have some things to do but they can't be done 24/7 so some days it's fun and some days, it's just dead boring. That's life at Inti to me for now. If my life there somehow changes, which i very much doubt, i'll inform you guys about it. TTFN.

Oh and just a survey i would like to do, How many pairs of shoes/slippers does a girl needs? and How many pairs of shoes/slippers do you think a girl has?

No comments: