Thursday, August 13, 2009

Move House

And so came the end of 1st semester. 15 weeks just flash by so quickly that it seems like I just check in to my uni yesterday. I could still remember the day i first came to this uni, the orientation, classes, and then yesterday, my last two papers for this semester. Well, time past by real quick. If you keep thinking about it, it goes slow but when you're caught up with something, it just goes by. Life here to me seems, well interesting and boring. That's why it goes by quickly. So:
Interesting > Boring
Yesterday after exam went KFC. Had my sinful indulgence. Was actually thinking of junk foods, but my friends wanted KFC, so KFC it was. After that, went back uni CC. No life until 12 a.m. And guess what? after I went back to my room, I 'life' until 1.30am. Played the SIMS and they got married today!
Today, woke up at 10.30am, eat then no life again for another 3 hours. Realizing that i'm going home tomorrow, I started packing. Good thing, my friend let me use his room as a store room :) so less things to bring home.

P.S: i'm addicted to kickmania

No comments: