Monday, August 31, 2009

New Room

So here's the post I promised.

I changed room for this semester because I can't stand my roommate it's a call for change! lol. Anyway, went from twin sharing to single bedroom without air-cond this time. The room is quite ok-if you consider a room on the 4th floor to be okay....most of the things there are worn out, old, and cheap! cupboards and desk made of cheap wood. When I stand on the table(whole table supported by two metal only and the only the metals on the can hear it creaking and i'm NOT that heavy ok! It's quite warm both during the day and night. Here's some pictures of my room

Looking in from the door

View from the other end of the room

the wardrobe

And here's something interesting I saw in one of the coffee shops.

what do you do when you're the owner of a coffee shop, you're too cheap, you don't want to get a new lock even though the one currently using is spoilt. Here's what a cheapskate owner would do:

Just use a chopstick to lock the door. And before this even worse, satay stick! seriously

No comments: