Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mamak Tag

Seeing my blog half dead, and me half-dead, I feel kinda disappointed. So I shall start a new tag. This idea came to me while I was having my drink-I had lunch with a friend of mine and halfway, we shared our Mamak experience, like how yuck or yummy the food, dirty and stuff like that.

So what is this tag about? It's simple. You write your experience in a Mamak-disgusting, funny, gooey whatever, it can be a funny or horrible experience. If you choose to, you can copy and paste the things wrote by the one who tagged you into your post and then write your own- this is to let others know what mischief are done by Mamak. If it's too long, feel free to take half. Here goes:

Incident 1:
I went to a Mamak with a friend. We ordered Fried Rice and I decided to add on a sunny-side-up egg. Well, the guy who cooked it when he tried to shift the egg from the 'kuali' onto the plate, he failed and the egg yoke start to spill around the plate. Later on when he moved the egg onto my fried rice, he use his hand to scoop up any egg yoke juice left on the plate onto my fried rice and after that jerk his hand up and down to remove any juice on his hand onto my fried rice.

Incident 2:
Went to Mamak and ordered a fruit juice.

"saya mau kisar, fresh punya"

Had nothing to do so observe the guy preparing my juice. He use a fruit juice machine to squeeze the juice out then poured it onto a cup. It was only half-filled. And as expected, he fill the other half with water, only to realize that he filled it with water DIRECTLY FROM THE TAP! no water filter whatever, straight from it.

Later on told my friend about it and he told me that I should have inform him after he finished it.

Incident 3:
This was by my friend:
Saw a guy coming out of the toilet, didn't wash hand(hands dry), walk straight behind the roti canai pan and started making Roti Canai. And as Malaysians know, Roti Canai involves a lot of hand contact between the Roti and the guy who makes it.

Well, that's my friend and my experience in a Mamak. I'm sure you have some and keep it going :)

I'll tag Mamak-goers people:
Kenneth
Joy
Joel
Leong
Carol
Chrissy
Meng
Jeannie

No comments: