Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Results!

Ta Da! my results are here! I actually drove all the way back to Uni to get my results, which I did, only to have the next day through post, my results-again. I'm a

HAPPY MAN!

Last sem took 2 subjects only-Engineering Math and Technical English. Math was fun and enjoyed studying it, so didn't have much problem with the final test. As for Technical English,

wow, so fancy lah the name! what is it?

It's the same old same old english you study. Subject Verb Agreement, tenses bla bla bla.....was kinda bored(hopes my sis doesn't read this) Only interesting thing for this subject was that there was presentation! So you have it, my first formal presentation!

We(my group members and I) discussed quite a long time on what topic should we have. Keep going off topic as we keep putting in lame jokes and lame ideas. Was fun and in the end, Air Cooler! Started collecting info's, data's stuff like that. Practising our presentation among ourselves, preparing presentation slides, you know the kind of things you have to do prior to a presentation. And then I had a feedback from a friend of mine,

'wilson, when I look into your face I can't think'

and recently, another friend told me,

'wilson, you here I just can't think about my dance'

Hm does my face seems like a rubber that rubs off your memory? anyway, on the day of presentation, whew! it was a nervous day for me. Why? coz the lecturer was saying before that(since we had an informal presentation earlier on),

'he's(wilson) a good presentor'

Alamak pressure!!!! My friends told me that they could see my hand shaking. Good thing they couldn't see my legs shaking because they too were shaking. Lol. But thank God for my serious face that it covers up my 'shakes'. In the end, all end well! really thank God for helping me through cause I really can't do it without Him.

In Him all things are POSSIBLE!

Well semester 3 starting soon. Wonder if i can get back into top gear after rotting for 2 whole months, but, why worry about tomorrow when tomorrow has its own worry? so yea, I'm gonna just praise God and go through life with Him beside me :)

No comments: