Friday, April 18, 2008

Breaking of a friendship

Of all the days to happen it has to happen today. Why can't he stay a bit longer? to feel someone who you have been with for years. Who took good care of you, teach you properly, never give up on you despite the many mistakes you made, all this he had done in me, not only me but others as well who are his students. He is my dance instructor. The first I met when i started breakdancing. He and another instructor called Fellest. He's a very patient man and a dedicated teacher. Teaching you well till you know every single step and moves that was taught. I will truly miss him, his jokes, his teaching, his words of wisdom....
Ah it feels like a slap in the face for him to leave. He just came back for 4 months. Last year was another guy-not very good, teach very basic stuff when we're intermediate. I have been through 4 instructors and of the best was him. Not only was he good at teaching but best at what he does too and that's breakdancing.

Have he and i met,
In a lonesome studio
where i-new to people and new to the world of dance

He dedicated his life to dancing
and that was all,
dance

He taught his students
Patiently, gently, never giving up
and in fact never knew a word called 'give up'

Though i was lazy,
and have slow progression
he still teach on,

having passion in things that you do,
you will never give up on it,
and that was what he did,

Though we were reunited,
but still he had to leave
ah, i guess nothing will stay permanent,
in this world that we're living in today.,

My dear friend,
though our chances of meeting are slim
you will always remain in my heart,
as a close friend-one of the best i ever knew.

A picture of my friend

No comments: