Saturday, April 5, 2008

Latest events

I'm so bored even as I sit here in front of the computer. I keep wanting to study but everytime the time came for me to study the mood is lost. That includes now. It's already April now and it's only 7 months more to SPM and I'm still behind in some of my studies. Have to buck up ady. Well, here's a few lessons i learned the past 3 months including this month.

Lesson 1: When taking rapid KL take it at the bus stop in front of maluri Jusco not opposite where the train stops. Why? because the bus that comes for housing areas goes downtown first then to housing areas. They don't take a U-turn now. I spend about 1 hour in the bus from Maluri jusco back to Maluri Jusco.

Lesson 2 : Do your duty(class cleaning) or you get caned as for girls detention class.

Lesson 3 : Learning windmill sucks in fact I found that out months ago.

Lesson 4 : Sleeping is fun.

that's all for the lessons

Now for sports day, I took part in 4 events. I flunk at 3 of them- 100 meter
long jump
high jump
My last event was 4X100. Out of four houses, we knew we have no chance of getting first place because the house have almost the best runner. We got second which came quite unexpected. Sorry no photos of me running cause I didn't take my camera with me but picture of the medal, here it is

The only medal I got this year


Here's my collection of medals and awards from standard 4 till now

No comments: