Friday, October 10, 2008

A Happening

YES! After months and years of hardwork, i've finally did it again!

what have you done?

I managed to get a single-digit position in class, yes!

Position in class is not that important but an improvement in it certainly shows that there's improvement in your studies and it also shows where you are among your friends. To all me friends out there, don't be depressed because i'm smarter than you, wait, that didn't come out right. Let me try again,

Heir these, all my fellow peers, thy studies may not be well, but with determination, all ye hardwork will pay when SPM results are out.

Yeah, this sounds better. No offend on the first one please.
__________________________________________________________________________

Guess what?

what?

I cooked today!

but,

it was a failure...

My sui dan, direct translation-water egg, steamed egg perhaps, came out of the wok like your face like that, all pimpled and dented. I was supposed to place it inside the pan for 2 min, but i put for 10 min, in the end, it came out like that.

Anywayz, this is my start of my cooking career, wait, not career, hobby, yes. My friend told me this joke,

Me: You wanna become chef is it?
T.H: No lah, hobby only.

then he continued,

T.H: You should learn how to cook too, so next time when your wife emo at you and she don't wanna cook, you can cook yourself.
Kevin: Cook myself for what, go outside eat la....
Me: The purpose of your wife not cooking is because she want you to go out eat, ma fan for you, but if you can cook, she nothing to say.

True huh?

Then another ambition,

J.Y: Next time i wanna become lawyer.
Me: But to become lawyer you have to be good in history and BM. (basically he isn't good at both this subject)
LOL.....
J.Y: But then my dad told me something that made me wipe that idea off my mind. He say that lawyer get assasinated.

He continued,

J.Y: If you wanna be rich as a lawyer, you have to help the bad guys. But i wanna be a good lawyer, but i scare get assasinated because bad guy rich can hire people to pang pang pang! kill you.

True also..........

No comments: