Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm Annoyed

I'm annoyed because when the time i felt like blogging to post something up, i can't upload any photos from my camera because firstly, the USB custom made to read the card has been corrupted when my fatherboard got corrupted like all those politicians out there. Secondly, I just bought a card reader recently with high hopes that i could upload pictures but sadly, it disappointed me! no matter how many times i tried, it still doesn't work, wasted my moeny, well, not exactly mine, but still a waste!

So much i want to post but because i can't upload pictures, no mood because it's pictures that gives us the image of the situation.

_________________________________________________________________________

Yes! I actually sat down and study history for about 4 hours, with a dinner break in between.

_________________________________________________________________________

I was attending tuition today when i decided to have a stroll at the market with my friend. He brought the chinese newspaper and guess what made the headlines?

Najib to remove malays/bumiputra's special rights or priveleges also known as NEP if i'm not mistaken.

So let's vote shall we? whether it will be done or not. So vote on the poll on the right side of my blog page.

No comments: