Thursday, October 23, 2008

Of Tirednes

HAAAIIZZZZZZZZZ........

I'm bored, tired, and exhausted even as i type this post. Ima gonna sleep soon but decided to put up a post before i sleep.

TOMORROW'S LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

WOOHOO!

OH YEAH!

Today's the last day i'm gonna actually study with my friends in class. It's been a really a challenging year and i have to thank them for helping me in my studies as well as entertaining me :)

Today, our class top scorer decided to show us some equation he came out with. Don't worry, you don't have to be a genius to understand this:

study=dun fail
dun study=fail
study+dun study=fail+dun fail
study(1+dun)=fail(1+dun)
study(1+dun)=fail(1+dun)
study=fail

So are you going to follow his footsteps?

Then there were other explanations:
What's IUPAC?
International Union of Procrastinators and Critics

IUPAC actually stands for International Union of Pure Applied Chemistry

What does the following stands for:
Brass
Duralium


Answer:
Brass-Simplified version of Broad Ass
Duralium-Duracell+aluminium

What does side effects mean?
Look at the side of your monitor, there's some special effects there.

what effects?
bang your head hard on it and you'll see some stars or maybe sexy girls?

I'll think i'll leave it here before someone decided to smack me on my head because of these lame stuff.

No comments: