Monday, February 16, 2009

A Continuation

Well from where my friend Justin stop, I guess i'll continue from where he stop.

I was alone,
on that day,
sitting on that bench,
under that scorching sun,
seperated only by a thin wimpsy metal.....

There were people,
but none know,
and none took notice,
of the poor boy sitting there,
alone,
lonesome......

I'm getting quite pissed at people always coming late, sometimes the same people repeat it again and again.....and the irony of it all is that, those who set the time are those who comes late. I wonder how would they feel if they had to wait for others instead of others waiting for them.

Some of this are from recent events and some are from past events. So if this post somehow links to you, i hope you can change for the better and not be late. Let's be punctual so that everyone is happy. And yes, i'm not always punctual but i always try. And STOP THE P-ING!

No comments: