Friday, February 27, 2009

Driving Test

I just want to say, I passed! after 2nd time

I took my test on Wednesday, a bright and sunny morning. Sounds like the ideal day for a pass but unfortunately, i did not. Passed the 'on the road' test without much problem. It was on the circuit that killed my day off. Let me give you a detailed explanation.

I was numbered H78. So i waited for my turn and when my turn came, i was happy that i got a car that looks new at the outside and the car plate number was quite near to the new one. Can't remember precisely. But when i got in, sad case. The gear stick like joystick like that, or worse than that. Like a stick in the middle of the field battered by rough winds and thunderstroms before. The cluth wasn't easy to control anyway. So up the hill i went. After 'mati enjin' once before i even start moving. Went up the hill and had a perfect stop. Raise hand, stated my number and down i went before revving up my enjin really madly. Stupid car!

Then comes the sad part. There's 4 parking spots. 1 and 2 similar to each other and 3-4 similar to each other. Unfortunately, i got parking 2, which is the hard one. Because i have to steer to the left and then only do the parking while for 3-4 i can just move in and park. Mistake was, too far out from the parking, couldn't reverse full, or else would hit the pole. Tried moving forward, not enough space, then try reversing, tyre touch pole. Gone case. Byez.......

So went back again on Friday, to redo the circuit test. This time i more kan cheong than before. Had to pay another 150 bucks for it. Bager, i can buy one tube of my drugs with that money, a 6 pounder some more. Ok back to topic, this time my number was P24. P are for people who resit the test. And i'm sadly one of them. So get in the car, a terrible car as before. And went up the hill. Stopped too early. But if i'm not mistaken, both my tyres must be at least more than half inside the yellow border. Jay border, the paint faded away already, so hard to see. But i was given the 'Go' sign. And i haven't even pull my handbrake or free my gear. A bit kelam kabut, don't know what to do. Then free gear pull hand brake. Then try to go downhill.

Well the drill is like this, you put in the gear, step the accelerator slightly, then let go the clutch slowly until the car vibrate. Then you step a bit more, and let go the handbrake. And weeee, you go downhill. Well, i tried to step the accelerator till the car vibrate but i step all the way and the car never vibrate! tried again, but still nothing besides the enjin revving up. Of course now kan cheong already, walaueh, takkanlah fail bukit! then blame the car, stupid car, why never vibrate? Then came the moment, i caught sight of the gear stick, at free mode.......so went down, and the guy told me to go lane 2. Again. Oh no!!!!!!!!!

So went into lane 2 parking, and almost made the same mistake as before. Fortunately this time car manage to go in and when i come out that time, almost hit the pole cause my car was so near to the pole. I also scare knock down but have to try luck, fortunately pass through. Pass 3 point turn without prob, then put the car back and i passed. At last.

No comments: