Friday, February 6, 2009

Driving

It was a Hella of an EXPERIENCE! driving back home all the way home from Ulu Langat*if i'm not mistaken* Gosh, i drove up to 70! yes i know to some of you it's superb slow but this is my first time driving on the road. And on top of that, this is my second time actually driving. Suddenly the aunty told me to drive home. Let me tell you the blunders i made.
I forgot to step the clutch when change gear. Haha, you would be asking, did the car spoil? no i did not. Fortunately when changing i was at free gear and the aunty warned me in time.
aunty: WEI! change gear no need step clutch ar?
me: Oppss! *quickly change*

I repeated the same mistake twice....

And then on the way up the steep hill to my house, i change gear and don't know what happen, the tyre suddenly screech verrryyy loud. The aunty also got a shock! 'wa! what was that?' then she laugh and i also laugh. LOL. It's fun learning to drive. Next lesson on Monday, till then!

No comments: