Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fat,Exercise and Laziness

Today I was in church, well, youth CG to be precise when I suddenly thought about it. Well if you're asking what am I thinking when I should be listening to the leader, erm, ask yourself, I bet you do that too*smirks*

This is what I seems to see in most people. It's always the same issue or same cycle. Here's how it goes:
A=boy/girl(fat) B=boy/girl(healthy lifestyle)

A:I'm becoming fat lately
B:Go exercise then. Jogging or something like that.
A:Lazy la.......

It's like, Oh I realize i'm fat but then, i'm too lazy to lose it. So 'I' continue eating. And then comes the moment when they say again, Oh, i looks fat. But too lazy to lose it. And bla bla bla....the cycle goes on and on and on and on and on and on..........till when, God knows.

Well i'm not saying this because I'm Oh So Fit, well, i'm not, i'm skinny if you need to know. But come on people, don't be lazy, stay fit! and all it's benefits will come to you in time.

P.S: I don't get paid for posting this, lol. I just got the urge to blog about something.

No comments: