Friday, April 3, 2009

Last Day at Work

Today was my last day at work. After working at the kindy for 3 months, it's time to bid my farewell and move on in life. It had certainly been quite an experience dealing with kids. Trying to understand them, it's really hard. I think it's because of the consciences(i'm not sure if this is the right word) we, adults have and the children don't have. Working and watching the children is quite an invaluable experience, as just doing so, at times I can ask myself if i were so different from them, if WE were so different from them.

Well, since it's the last day of work, I camhore with the childrens'! Hoho, some only, cause i'm a buyer, haha.....

First of all, let me introduce you to my erm.....kai lui or kai mui, whichever....
Doesn't she just looks cute and innocent?
Smile!
look at the camera lah.....

Well, maybe not so innocent after all....

And of course when there's the daughter/sister, there has to be the *cough*dad/bro
Suki and Me
Close up shot
Come bao bao

One thing very fun taking care of her is, whenever she cries, she wants you to bao bao her. One instace when it happen was recently: I was comforting her while she was crying for her mummy when suddenly, *Boohoo, i want bao bao*
So i thought that she wanted her bolster which she bought along earlier on in the year but it wasn't in her bag. Then
*Boohoo, i want bao bao*
She got off my leg and actually hug me with her arms and of course...continued crying....

Then there's this girl who really looks innocent as well as blur. Just like you Joel. There was once she spilled water on the floor and on her skirt as well. And the funny thing is, she doesn't does anything about it. She continued eating her bread and her good friend sitting beside her was the one who informed me that there was spilled water.
Don't la be like Joel.....

And of course my favourite boy, Marcus boy boy a.k.a Bubble boy(due to his bubbly face), Hoho!
Don't get bark teeth
Big Mouth!
Big Eyes!

And not to forget the chubby little Ashley who goes teacher teacher everytime round the clock. Whenever teacher ask a question, 'teacher teacher i know' and the funny thing is, she said that before the teacher could even start asking question. Wow, she can read through people's mind!
Chubbyyyyy
Ashley and me
I looks so darkkk......

Another good boy, who gives me little trouble.
Isn't he cute?

No wonder paktology at young age is not suprising...

Ah, it has been fun as well as tiring, but life goes on, thus goodbye kids, I wish you all the best in life. And so i shall end it with two pics:

Suki, is it noisy?Harh?
blurrr......

No comments: