Friday, April 10, 2009

Further Studies

Somehow a once, bright, shining future now seems gloomy......Plans that I had, well, were not the plans that God has for me. Oh how i wish it was His plan. But then, life goes on and so, after much debating, discussion, thinking, brain-storming, calculating, and decisions, I finally decide to study at INTI at which there's still a chance my future can looks bright if I study hard. Well not to say INTI is bad, (they're gonna kick me out if I do so) but it wasn't actually the place I had in mind in the first place.

As most of you would already know, I had actually wanted to go and study at Singapore which was recommended by my uncle. But then, since those of you who knows my results, I was too good enough for them so they decided to turn me down*smirks* and after which I learned of that, I had to go through the trouble most of you out there have been though before. Trying to figure out where to study and stuff like that.

ARGH my life for the past few weeks have been terrible. The stress of not knowing where should I study(partly because i'm quite fussy) and and also it came to me whether should I take A-level. Went to the recent education fair too at PWTC. And had numerous discussions with my parents. And to top it up, I fell sick.

It started as a small cold that lasted for about 1 week and then came the eye infection where mucus are coming out of my eyes and making my eyes like vampire and then the cough(still here) and sore throat. Had to see 2 doctors, waste of money. Can buy one tube of my drugs dy......After a few days, things generally got better and well, are there is now for me is to

STUDY HARD
EXERCISE HARD
AND
BECOME HARD
physically

No comments: