Saturday, January 24, 2009

Work Pt 2

Someone told me to upload pics of the place i'm working, so being an obedient boy, i'm going to do it in this post.

The kids
Part of my job is collecting cones
There was a lesson on cooking, well not cooking with stoves and pans but just some snacks making. It's called Chocolate flakes.
I don't know bout' you but it looks like shit to me. Oh and there was a joke too on this,
Each child was given the chance to stir it a bit and then when it came to this table, a boy told the teacher,
boy:yer, si(shit) ah...
teacher:What si(shit), chocolate la!
then i laugh and the teacher told me,
aiyo, kek sei yen ah~direct translation(angry die people)

Marcus a.k.a bubble~that's because of his round and cute face
and one more of bubble boy
No wonder so many lala nowadays...

Oh and i have a stepdaughter, haha. Apparently her mom told me that the little girl told her mom that i'm her best friend. LOL.
Suki
And yea, that's my leg she's laying her head on. Stay tune for more, some of them are in my sister's camera.

No comments: