Saturday, January 31, 2009

Expression

Just when i thought that things could be over with, it came again. From a straight path, I somehow, well perhaps I do know why, I just walked away from the path......Sometimes some things are not easy to let go, even though we know that it doesn't bring any benefits, but we still indulge in it. God help me to get over it. Everytime I want it to be over, it just comes back. I don't know which is worse, to keep falling into it or to see myself enjoying it. God give me the strength to overcome it, i don't want to fall again. And yea, i have to agree with what my dad once said, some things are better to be left unknown than to know it.

Many people are asking me, what are you gonna study or are you studying now? Well i'm not studying now, waiting for results. Since the polytechnic that i'm going to only accpets SPM results and not forecast results. So it made me look back, when i was form 5, if anyone ask me what i'm gonna study or where, i was so sure, Foundation in Engineering followed by degree in Mechatronics Engineering at Nottingham University Malaysia Campus. If you asking what the *** is Mechatronics, go Google it. And then came Falcon Education Fair, where i found out about the Singaporian polytechnics and University and it became my first choice. The stress is there where i'm not sure if i would be able to enter, whether they would accept my application. I want to go there badly, but it all depends whether is it God's plan to send me there. *I hope it is*

And then came my interest, should i buy it or not? at first i was sure i wanted to buy it, but then came to think of it, i think i change my mind and decide to stick with what i have for now. I leave that tube till i get a membership in a place. Haha, try guessing, it's not that hard. And then came my realization too that something which i thought once was fabulous now is well, not that good. That's because it's not in angle. GGrrrrrrrrrrr

AAAAHHHHHH somehow i feel better expressing it out. And well, just to those who read this post, it's me expressing myself and i would appreciate it if what expressed here remains here, thanks.

No comments: