Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Year 2009

It's the year 2009! Happy New Year everyone! imagine that today is the 1st of January 2009. The year 2008 has passed by so quickly. I could still remember the first day of school at 2008, realizing that it's the year of SPM! and right now as i type this post, SPM has over! just couldn't believe that time flies so fast now. Somehow i feel that time passes by more quickly now.

31st December 2008
I feel so fired up after youth camp that i wanted to go for watchnight service. However, my mom suddenly said to me, let's go KLCC see fireworks. I was like, what??? since when did my mom want to go for countdown? she doesn't even like pasar malam, what's more countdown? Then i found out why, my sis wanna go, that's why. So, I was stuck at a crossroad. Whether to go for service or countdown.
I'll feel guilty if I go for countdown because i know that watchnight service is important for us Christians to reflect upon God's goodness upon us and to start the year with him.
on the other hand,
i'll feel guilty if my family were to go without me cause my dad would be lonelyyyyy without me.
Then came M.
He gave me a wise answer.
If your family is going, a family outing, then you should go. The bible didn't says that you MUST go for watchnight service but it is good to start the year with the Lord.
And so, i went to KLCC not feeling guilty at all.

Took the train there. And after like 5 years, i finally took the underground train again. Forgotten how it feels like but what i felt on countdown wasn't a good experience. So MMAANNNYYY people....not shoulder rub shoulder, it's buttock rub buttock and akhem, there also la....

Had to wait 1.5 hours outside at the park there cause KLCC close down early. Blocking all the roads inside the mall. Sat on the grass and chat with family, waiting, waiting, and waiting!!!! ROAR!Since there was nothing to do, so take pics lah.....


my parents
my sis
Twin tower
waiting..waiting.....
waiting

And about to start, everyone stood up, including me. And i took pictures of my North, South East and West and check out the crowd!

Finally!!!
The sound effect of experiencing fireworks at such a close distance is AWESOME!!! like in a war like that, the sound of cannons going off, BOOM!





At the end, we went home, happy and satisfied. And we went supper, at 2am! i had steak at 2am!

*Jay internet connection, took me damn long to upload the pictures

No comments: