Thursday, June 12, 2008

*can't think of one*

YUM YUM, Lasagneeeee....who likes lasagne?me likey a lot. Since my dad went overseas, my mom could cook western food since my dad anti-western food. LOL, jk onli, he doesn't really like to eat them so well, seldom eat that at home. Baked a whole tray of lasagne, fu yoh, eat until my tummy big big. Haha, enough of that, some of your mouths are watering by now.

Next up,

Finally got our jersey after 1 year 6 months of procrastinating, what la you monitor, so n***, take so long and the design so simple, haizz......disappointed. Well, frankly speaking the design was really simple and nothing much outstanding compared to some jersey's from other classes. Anyway, be contented with what you have so i'm quite satisfied with mine except that it can't be washes using washing machine!! @%^*&$ so lame!!!!!!! have to wash with hands......


that's my name and number
but come to think of it, should have put 'WILSON'

when you're not wearing it, you can become a power ranger!

go go power rangers!

LOL

Oh and i improved my moral! by 5 marks

No comments: