Monday, June 9, 2008

Of painful scars

ARGGHHHHHH!!!!

ARGGGHHHHH!!!

i've sprain my hand again and this time my thighs and butt too. Yes i sprained my butt all because i played badminton. And i played with a inhuman human. Never even got the chance to hit further than the back 'out' line. Susah la playing with her....yes it's a her. Maluuuuu.

The other day i was having a chat with my dad and i was exclaiming

Me : Yer, you so good, can go overseas.
Dad: Didn't you just went oversea recently?
Me : Where got?
Dad: Penang not meh?
me : Penang where got oversea? outstation only lah...
Dad : You go Penang not need to go over the sea ah?

Za dhau.....

Yes, and i've finally finished my 12 pages essay. HAHAHA! why write so long? to make my teacher suffer for giving me homeworks during the holidays. But then, my friend told me something interesting too.

Dennis : Do you see this

'i can't read what you write, it's a waste to lose marks because the examiner can't read your' writing.

Me : Yea, what about it?
Dennis : Reasons not to mark your essays.
Me : *smack on the head* alamak, fine then. I shall let her go with it this time round.

No comments: