Saturday, June 14, 2008

Continuation of MUAHAHAHA

i'm at home now, sitting in front of the computer and in between me other than the keyboard is a donut, cinnamon donut-i still prefer cinnamon rolls, those sold in Midvalley. Let me tell you of 2 suprising conversations i had.

Firstly, during IT when my teacher called me.

teacher: the boy there, you're Tian Ming's cousin, i forgot your name. me: *what the heck forgot my name, i so famous also don't know me meh* *stood up* teacher: where did you learn to dance? me: *what the...why suddenly this question?*studio, dance stuido teacher: is it at Bukit Jalil there? me: no, near my house there. teacher: ok now answer my question, bla bla bla

Secondly, during recess. It was a normal recess with normal food till J***** -didn't want to be named, came and sat in front of me. He placed his food down, and just sat there looking around. Then suddenly,

J: i've been raped.
me: Who rape you? gang or solo?
J: So painful la....
me: who rape you?

Then came the answer which is obviously the most suspected raper,

J: i rape myself.
me: wt.......
J: so painful la....(again)
me: what u did?
J: *censored*

i'm speechless after that.

Oh, and my dad bought something that we, as his family members would never thought of him buying it and what he used it for, ROFLMAOHELLOKITTYPOKEMON!!!




No comments: