Friday, June 13, 2008

MUAHAHAHA

i'm sitting behind a computer-duh!! and it's the school computer inside the computer while the principle, our IT teacher is teaching in front and i'm typing this post, HAHAHA!!! well, i'm tagged so here goes
6 things I'm passionate about:
  • GOD
  • Music
  • Dancing
  • Blogging

  • Computer
6 things I say too often:
  • What the?....
  • lame
  • sucks
  • stupid la
  • shaddap
  • what la
6 Books that I've read recently:
  • The BIBLE
  • Neighbours
  • Holes
  • An Inspector Calls
  • Reference books
  • ...........
6 songs that I could listen over and over again:
  • Evermore
  • God is great
  • People got the music
  • Our God is an awesome God
6 things that I learned last year:
  • Justin my best friend
  • Joy is joyful
  • Maple SUCKS!!!

6 people to tag:
  • Joy
  • Andrew
  • Jeannie
  • no more people to tag....
Oh no! i was just called to answer a lame question-as told by Justin sitting beside me,and i had to stand for quite some time but i'm obviously sitting down right now.

The bell just rang, and i haven't finish my tag. Nvm, byez.

No comments: