Saturday, June 7, 2008

Random

I hate, hate and hate copying down poems! argh why the teacher always have to punish us writing us poems??? i was absent that day and had no idea there was homework and she just punish me copy poem for 16 times. WTH i despise doing that!!!

enough of emoness
After friday extra class i took the taxi home and those of you who know the LRT station at Tasik Selatan you'll understand what i mean. So i got into and taxi.

driver : Pergi mana?
me : Yulek
driver :*showing blur look*
me : Taman Cheras
driver : * still a bit of blur look*
me : Yulek

Then he start his engine and so started my journey back home. And then the burps started.

Driver :*burp* uh huh.(clearing his throat)
Driver : *ugh* ekhem.
Driver : *ergh* erhm.

Three times in a row and that's before he hit main road. Well, fortunately there were no more burps after that and then

*rringgggggg*

Driver : *Speak Tamil* yin da bu ga ne. yin na yun na assa mu lai kom.

Well obviously i had no idea what was he talking about and i had no intentions to know. Then he moved left, instead of going up the bridge, he wanted to go to my house using the Connaught way. So i put my hand forward and do a right move with my palm. He was holding his handphone in one hand and driving with the other and then hor, he did a dangerous swerve towards the right and for one moment i thought gonna go BANG! Obviously he must have done this many a times in his life because i'm still here blogging.

Oh and i had durians yesterday and today! yum yum! durian durian durian, so delicious! don't you just enjoy the aroma and the feel when you bite into the flesh? Yes i know some of you would be vomiting right now, so i'll just end my durian post here.

No comments: