Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chilled

I've chilled. Simply means, i'm well! Ta ta~~~~~i've learn my lesson of being sick, that is, to sweat when you're sick. I did that with two methods. One, my body building exercise and two, the Chinese method, cover yourself with numerous blanket until you sweat. I did both, and the second method is more effective. I did the 2nd one on my elder sister's bed,ssshhhhh, hopefully she doesn't read this post. So my bed is clean while hers is stinky! haha. A shot i took in her bed.
nothing to do la.....
_______________________________________________________________________

The other day after Mr.J's SPM finished, we went to Times Square. Why times sqaure? that's because, erm, a lot of lala's to see?wait, no, cause, there's bowling! and movies! and Uncle Duck! We ate at Uncle Duck, J's recommendation and as for comment, ok la....my demand of food is low so, as long as it's edible, then i'm fine with it.
Ducky duck!

The place where i took the amali for the car license. We reached there at 7.30am and the lectures only start at 11.00am, wth! when we arrived there only me, the aunty and another 2 guy-excluding those working there. Took a lot of naps during the waiting time. Oh and did i forgot to mention that this was the first place my sickness drew first blood and started it's spree?

never used the projecter at all....

Christmas is here!!!
Went to a few shopping malls lately and so far i took 2 pics of the christmas tress they set up:
Sunway

1 utama

No comments: