Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SPM Clean

After SPM, well to be precise, one day before SPM, i've already started packing my books away. Oh it was wonderful, to be able to dump all the books bugging you since you bought or borrowed them. How did they bug me? They make me feel guilty when i'm slacking. Hey i do feel sort of guilty if i don't study. Well to cut the long story short, my room looks 100 times tidier and neat compared to when the books where there.

Before :
My desk, where the genius work
Books

And books
Can you spot something that's not related to the rest?
A wise saying that goes: Success with success!

The books i lend from a good friend of me,
featuring her:
Joyce Tang
Thanks to her, i saved loads from buying reference and workbooks. I found out too that some of her books was passed down generations too.

Mah calender
Paper collection

My numerous workbooks
Why?
This is why......
The common perception of english teachers; Do 1000 grammar exercise and you'll improve your grammar. And that, unfortunately, goes to my english teacher too. She's a good Literature in English teacher but not a good english teacher.
Out of the 3 books stuck together there, only one book was actually marked. Waste of time, money and energy.
We pay for them but we have to return them back....
After:

_________________________________________________________________________
Yes, that's the undang book if you're asking. Sitting for my test tomorrow. Do pray that i'll pass.

_____________________________________________________________________
After months of procrastinating, i finally went to see the tai fu, to get my wrist fixed. It got 'broken' while i was playing football before SPM. As my dad would say, the guy slap on a piece of shit on your wrist. Huh? the 'medicine' is wrapped around and it's brown or to be accurate the colour of your shit la.....

poor me, poor me...
But wait! it's not just any ordinary medicine, it's by:

NIKI!

No comments: