Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wasted

My triceps feel wasted. Practically, it's like lifting a half dead arm now. Both my arms. What happen? cause i use too much weight when lifting weights. I add on an extra 12kg and after that, or i should i say now, my arm feels limp. Limp-ed arms. Haha. And worse still i have a dance practice afterwards......once again, it's excuses again. The other time was wrist pain, now arms no strength. I wonder if she get pissed off at me. Anyway, i'm sitting my undang test tomorrow! After 1 week of procrastination. My cousin told me there was 900 question in their bank. The work book only have 500, so there's 400 unknowns. Hopefully i pass! i don't wanna resit, cause resitting is gayyyyyy.

Somehow i've been using the word gay quite a lot lately. Have to cut down on them. As well as on fatty/oily/fried foods. Not good for health. And on curry too. Having some problems with bombing attack. Leaking oil.

P.S: Try understanding the last part.

No comments: