Friday, December 12, 2008

Hot, hot and HOTTTTT

I'm feeling hot! says my body. Don't get it? it simply means i'm DOWN WITH FEVER!!!!$#%^(*!@

Let me tell you about my horrible night experience.

9.00 pm
I went to bed already. Still having a splitting headache that threatens to burst my brain anytime. I had to get up and empty my bladder for 3 times before finally being able to sleep.

10.48pm
I woke up without knowing the time. Hey, my headache gone! Went to take a leak and out of curiosity i decided to check the time. My handphone says 10.48pm, WTH! I just slept for 1 hour plus and it felt like 5 hours of sleep. Tried to get some sleep but unfortunately fever hit me as this time. With my ignorance, i tried to sleep although it was freezing cold. Cold because of fever and yet i again ignorance got the better of me. I debated whether to cover myself with a blanket or freeze to death because somehow i felt that i had fever. Finally, i slept.

Close to 12 am
Finally, unbearable of the cold and thankfully my mom got up to go the toilet, i called her and yes, i'm down with fever. Very high too. Took medicine-paracetamol then tried to cool my body down using cold pack. Did that until 12.30 then decided to go back to sleep. Temperature was like 101.5 farenhit like that....

4.00 am
Woke up to eat medicine.

8.30 am
Woke up, breakfast, eat medicine, then sleep again.

And that's what i've been doing the whole day. My body temperature now like share market, sometimes up, sometimes down, but never below 98 farenhit. Even as i sit here and type this post, i don't whether i would live to type another post tomorrow. So to all readers, do pray that my body temperature would drop.

P.S: Exagaratting on the last part :)

No comments: