Saturday, May 3, 2008

Not fair

Why do I say it's not fair, because it'll be a one-way tag for the rest of my blogging life. Cause i don't have any bloggers to tag to T.T

What is the most important thing in your life?
- Joyness
Do you smoke?
- If pigs can fly and the cow comes home and I became the next Ironman.

What is the latest gadget that you own?
-Probaly my handphone-got it 2 years ago

Who did you mostly text yesterday?
- text to only one person, so I won't count that mostly. Nextttttt

What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
-popcorns

Where do you wish to get married?
- On the sky

How many kids do you want?
- one girl, one boy.

Are you in love?
- I was, I is and I will. Like yes like that. No lah.....

Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
-Madam Kwan....i think so

Name the lastest book that you bought?
- Chemistry exercise book form 4.

What is your full name?
- School friends call me Cheah! church friends call me Wilson.

Do you prefer your mother or father?
- It depends on what I want. HAHA.

Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- I know! God la, some more who?

Do you do your own laundry?
- Nope. My mom/sis does it for me but the hanging sometimes I do.

The most exciting place you want to go?
- Heaven and practically that's all.

Hugs or kisses?
- both :D XOXOX

Single or attached?
- Single and unavailable

Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-you see the two horns? that's how evil she is.
-very joyous, just like her name
-able to chat easily
-slang?
-joy to the world-nothing else to say, can't think for the moment


Things I am passionate about
- strength training
-dancing
- friends

Things I say too often
- helo
- goodbye
- yes
- no
-don't know

Books I’ve read recently
-Biology SPM reference book

Songs I could listen to over and over again
- ......, what lame question is this?

Things I learned last year
- studies?
- blog
- how to spin my handphone

People I tag

Hopefully these mokeys bloggers will tag. If they know what's the meaning of being 'tagged'

Tristan

no more people to tag la, the rest busy and don't blog anymore 1.....

No comments: