Sunday, May 11, 2008

School Bus

School bus obviously are to fetch people from the students house to the school and vice versa. wth did I give this intro....nvm. Well, there's a number of jokers in my bus and one of them was active today.

Oh I tell you man, he's a big disgrace to English language-not meaning that I'm good at it. He's name is Johnny. Just that, Johnny. Well that's what we call him. Ok so what happen was that our class has to memorize the poems for literature in english. And this joker decided to recite it on the bus with me, the pro there. And so the party began.

Jonhny :this gash of malavalence(malevolence)
wilson :malevolence.
Johnny :malavalance la....
wilson :malevolence cause law says so!
Johnny :law is dead, human is alive.
wilson :........totally speechless.

Then later on,

Some conversation happen and I was not paying attention, then,
Johnny : wrong la...
3rd party : who says so?
Johnny :because law says so.
wilson :law is dead, but human is alive.
Johnny :deng you la, don't use that against me ah! <<<< za dou him

Gonna sit for literature in english paper tomorrow. At least four papers to finish all the question. Gtg study now, babai.

No comments: