Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Treasure Hunt!

Oh yeah, treasure hunt!

Location : Sungai Wang
Time : 12.00 p.m
Date : 27th June 08
Objective : Helmet

Treasure hunt completed finally at 2.50 p.m after a short whole day work. Took me quite some time to finally find the helmet i was looking for. Went to Sg. Wang and BB Plaza to search for that *$@^*%#^&& helmet...... Why is it so limited? I have no idea.

I'm sure you would be asking, buy helmet? you're going to ride motorbike? No lah, buy helmet to drive car, safety first ma. Still need to get myself more paddings and fireproof jumpsuit.

LOLOLOL, joking only. Bought helmet to learn some new moves. Not motorbike helmet, but skateboard helmet. Skateboard helmet=breakdance helmet. I was surprised by the salesgirl conversation. Here it goes,

Salesgirl : You buy the helmet for what purpose?
Me : I (interupted)
Salesgirl : You buy for breakdance is it? to do headspin?

Me : Yeah, 100 marks for you. Bingo! Bravo! Excellent! you got it rrrrrright!

Salesgirl : A lot of breakers came and buy this helmet too, suitable for beginners.( not sure whether is she pulling my leg)

Me : Oh, ok then. Put that in my bill.
Salesgirl :Sorry, cash only.
Me : .......so outdated.

Well, so practically I bought it at a very shocking price,Rm 70...what the heck la so expensive. But then, can't complain much, the quality is better than the other one i saw at Rm 53- plastic cover and fragile. So all in all, my savings all gone and i manage to buy what i wanted to buy.

Looking good eh?

argh darn it! i just found out that the padding at the top's missing!!!! now i got to go back to the shop to change for another new one. Darn it, *^$^&^%$%*&^%*$*# @&*(^&

zzzzzzzz

Hmph, and the good news that happen last week was that I've finally finished my hypocrite moral project!!

such hypocrites....

No comments: