Monday, May 19, 2008

*Sigh*

no, No and NNOOOOOOO

Yes it's true that my fever's gone but that doesn't means that my sore throat's gone too. My evil sore throat hit me yesterday night nice and hard and is probably still laughing at me right now. Ugh, can't have a peaceful night rest. Keep getting and going to the toilet, then drink water, then trying to get some rest...... Went to see the doctor after MY school period over, total cost=RM 50.00, why la so expensive......two large domino's pizza gone down the drain already, replaced by small tablets that's not even tasty.

Now, why did i emphasize on the MY. It's because i walked out of school proudly with a sore throat after sitting for my exam papers. which were supposed to be at 11.00 a.m at 9.00 a.m. Wahaha, then after paying an expensive visit to the doctor i went to eat pan mee. How does it feels like to be having a funlonely time when you know that your friends are sitting for their papers at that time, oh it feels good!

Oh and one more unbelievable thing which happened to me the first time in my life. Let me tell you boys and girls, ladies and gentlemens, Dreams can be educational. I studied add math for 3 hours last night in my dreams. Not bad eh, when i can't even stand 2 hours of add math-especially at tuition. And so, i came out with a conclusion(my conclusion):
sore throat= add math
Seriously don't know what happen last night, keep dreaming about add math only.....and the thing is that i sat for my add math paper last week.

No comments: