Friday, May 23, 2008

Teachers Day

Yea, so our school celebrated teachers day today. Today is the day for teachers, the one and only day for them and another one is during their retirement day, this are the two days that they get to enjoy being flattered by the students. Well, our school is quite special compared to some schools in terms of events-teachers day, retirement day. And that is, we students will sit at the terrace, while the teachers get to sit under a 4 poled white colored tent with a fan hanging on top. So unfair, well, teachers are quite unfair.....back to the point. Then the students will perform for the teachers, generally any kind of performance will do since they-the committee are always lacking of performances.

So before the performance start, there's always the grand marching in, followed with the mighty sound of compangs then the usual 'talk' business by the VIP-very idiotic person and probably the headmaster. Then the start of performance.

A total of 11 performances. All singing except for one-violin playing, you raise me up and dance-by me and three other guys. Those who were performing were told to go prepare in a class and so we bunk there for the rest of the day and since i bought my cam along, here's some interesting pictures:-

teachers playing a game. "The first game, sorry, the only game,"as quote by the emcee
the shuffler

eerrrr, no comment on this


Too much comment on this, nvm, let the red words summarize them for me.

I know, i know, i said in my previous post that there's gonna be a video but unfortunately, the video is with my friend who has very poor connection. Nevertheless, let's have a look at one of the performance.

Darn youtube, ah next post then....

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Great breakdancing on teacher's day! impressive! if its me, i wud have broke my bones.Hah.

Wilson Cheah said...

Abigail
How did you find out about my blog?
anyway, fish myself towards the end there....and now the whole school knows me....